Bugs Report Bot crashing

Extirpator

I figure out what for sure 100% will cause the bot to crash. If I pause the bot, or stop the bot after it runs for more than 5mins when I run the bot again it will crash. Closing the game won't fix the problem. I have to restart the emulator. Please have the developer look into this problem. There many instances where the bot needs to be pause, or stop.

Phoebe Ryan

Administrator
I figure out what for sure 100% will cause the bot to crash. If I pause the bot, or stop the bot after it runs for more than 5mins when I run the bot again it will crash. Closing the game won't fix the problem. I have to restart the emulator. Please have the developer look into this problem. There many instances where the bot needs to be pause, or stop.
Sir, can you try to uncheck all these functions here, see any difference?

Last edited:
Sir, another player said it's working well now. Can you try to record a video of it?
View attachment 1030
What video lol?
the bot is still freezing, what do you want to see in the video? how does it hang? Are you seriously? I painted all the symptoms completely. In the top posts, other users have confirmed this. I don’t understand what happened, you used to solve problems, now you answer a couple of times a day and then disappear.
Someone wrote that the bot is working, so the bot is working - a very good position! But the fact remains, I paid money for a non-working bot!

Previously, you really solved any problems with the bot. Now you ask to throw off the video of the bot freezing, do you understand how it looks or not?

Vengence

bot still crashes for me too even with the new update. it didn't really fix anything. same issue. constant restart of game to get it to run good for a few minutes then back to crashing.

Sir, another player said it's working well now. Can you try to record a video of it?
View attachment 1030
I just can’t understand why I paid $ 16?
Will the subscription be renewed? the bot does not work since the patch with the striker was released. You write that everything works fine, but it’s not.
not many people write on the forum, since many do not care. They will buy once, they will see that the bot is not working and will no longer buy it.