Bugs Report bot doesnt seem to work well?

madgar29

Hi, I been going out the black desert M bot, and I want to buy another month however, bugs why????
Everything is set to english, resolution is correct 2 cores 4gb of ram is correct game is set to english is correct the entire setup is correct the bot however is not doing what it is told to do.

I also have bot set push one button for all because i am below level 50, let me start listing the bugs

Camp settings, AT start - and periodically

auto everything but yet not one building is upgraded. not one worker hired etc.... nothing seems to be working in my camp.

--------------------------------------------------------
I also have auto enchant, enhance and to buy equipment, yet bot uses same old equipment. never goes and buys from ancient coin store I had to do this myself. and transfer the levels over.

the bot is not opening or collecting rewards, not opening chests in inventory not doing good job at inventory management

------------------------------------------------------------
bot stuck quest was to kill a boss, in the second area kept dying the bot would run in kill but try to tank the boss which it cant kept dying after death would try to run to next region which is locked.......

i woke up together upgraded and opened all awards, got blue gear transfer upgraded, upgrade camp myself. i set to use potion at 80% or90% of health but was doing it at 10% or 20% and not at a very good rate. I am using LDPLAYER and set up bot as the tutorial is stated. I cleared the area myself what does the bot do tries to run to next region that is locked? i then take my own time to unlock the next area. I have not started the bot up since.

madgar29

to show that I am serious i will buy another month right now, but i would love for someone to try to help me with my issues? is it because i left the screen full screen instead of the little box its suppose to be in? when i was watching the bot in LDPLAYER i would maximize the window but it seemed to be uneffected by this clicking anywhere it needed to be so i figured why not keep it maximized. however i went over the settings again, i put on everything on as auto and i put my farm area as the repeat quests places instead of specific location if that is okay? - i hope it starts to act correctly, upgrading and seeing better gear.

Vengence

your tutorial does say to use SEA server so i will switch servers to see if this all clears up.
i dont think the server matters, it's the game itself. I play on NA and there's no issue. I think you need to turn on a few options and see what works for you then request the broken issues with admins.

madgar29

getting same issues and bugs as i did on the American servers..... lvl 10 build a lodging one, bot non stop looping trying to build it but you are always short of stone........ calculations of how much it cost and what you have must not be adding up i had to hire a worker to get stone and build it myself stopped bot and going again.

madgar29

i dont think the server matters, it's the game itself. I play on NA and there's no issue. I think you need to turn on a few options and see what works for you then request the broken issues with admins.
i am here reporting my issues with what settings. i even reinstalled the bot to default settings

madgar29

all i am using right now is install the bot, put in my code, and clicked on one click set up 1-52, so far i was stuck looping not able to build lodiging

Vengence

all i am using right now is install the bot, put in my code, and clicked on one click set up 1-52, so far i was stuck looping not able to build lodiging
for camp, i try to avoid having it auto do anything other than collect blackstones, planting, encouraging workers and world gather, those dont give me issue. If you just want to do auto quest, which i prefer to use the bot's auto quest than the built in feature one from the game, since the one in game doesn't allow for the use of mounts, while the bot's does. but that's all there is that you need to use if you want to level. The auto upgrade weapon feature i don't even use, because it's better if you just do it yourself, the bot is usually used for afk farming and going back to sell, well that's what i use it for anyways.

madgar29

for camp, i try to avoid having it auto do anything other than collect blackstones, planting, encouraging workers and world gather, those dont give me issue. If you just want to do auto quest, which i prefer to use the bot's auto quest than the built in feature one from the game, since the one in game doesn't allow for the use of mounts, while the bot's does. but that's all there is that you need to use if you want to level. The auto upgrade weapon feature i don't even use, because it's better if you just do it yourself, the bot is usually used for afk farming and going back to sell, well that's what i use it for anyways.
I understand that, i even read in tutorials u may not want the bot to waste your stones, but as i am leveling up i dont mind it....

in fact for lazy people like me I would love an added feature to auto shop for good items with ancient coins :p

that being said i got hp potions to finally work right, i got the camp collecting however it wouldnt hire automatically so i hired them, i checked in to see if its farming its empty... but i will keep an eye on the camp, but i do know it wont hire? the reasons is probably bot logic...... that I dont understand i think it might wait for certain conditions know what i mean? but it is auto collecting :) thats a good things i am glad it is auto collecting

since i am not even 50 yet, I put farm spots same as repeatable quests i hope this works? i noticed it does collecting awards but its totally random which i understand its for security so i get it ;) so it is collecting awards

But there are a few legit bugs that need to be ironed out if your a new account and its ur first character it will loop 24/7 trying to build housing lodge b/c bot isnt registering hey you dont have enough stone bro.

YoungSavaeQAQ

Administrator
I understand that, i even read in tutorials u may not want the bot to waste your stones, but as i am leveling up i dont mind it....

in fact for lazy people like me I would love an added feature to auto shop for good items with ancient coins :p

that being said i got hp potions to finally work right, i got the camp collecting however it wouldnt hire automatically so i hired them, i checked in to see if its farming its empty... but i will keep an eye on the camp, but i do know it wont hire? the reasons is probably bot logic...... that I dont understand i think it might wait for certain conditions know what i mean? but it is auto collecting :) thats a good things i am glad it is auto collecting

since i am not even 50 yet, I put farm spots same as repeatable quests i hope this works? i noticed it does collecting awards but its totally random which i understand its for security so i get it ;) so it is collecting awards

But there are a few legit bugs that need to be ironed out if your a new account and its ur first character it will loop 24/7 trying to build housing lodge b/c bot isnt registering hey you dont have enough stone bro.
I see you concern. In early game, we suggest player to manually finish some main quest content that regarding to enhancing, camp building, and region quest. Some function execute randomly, since you turn on the random action and random period check. However, we do not suggest to turn them off.