Questions bot is detected ?

Eplison4

Even with new update it still the same and if you ok may i ask what did you put into the update patch for ouchbot... just normal read different version?..? Did you guys ever try before release to public and it seem like you guys need to RE the apk first...ROX put so much changes into the latest version...

Eplison4

Plus, the new anti cheat if its there are really anoying... If this game based on clicking,well you guys(Ouchbot) need to use that way.. I think that you guys entering the direct without clicking so thats why its get detected. Seems like you guys also need to recreate or reorganize back again the coding of the bot...

adnin619

Did you guys notice something got xigncode3 in our tab ? When i try google it. It said it monitor if got third party

Mookaa

Still got banned after update 901 . I think they take flag on id that has been banned before. For me 4 id 3 id never got banned can use ouchm easily but 1 id has got banned before i got 3 time banned now 5 minutes stand still and ban.

LANCELy

Administrator
cannot log on with the same emulator window if got banned ,try log on without bot on the new emulator at least

yogatir

cannot log on with the same emulator window if got banned ,try log on without bot on the new emulator at least
Hi, thank you for your reply. Already tried using LD Player (LD-MultiPlayer), I don't get any ban. But I got ban when try start emulator from Ouchm.

yogatir

Hi, just want to inform again. I am not sure, I got no ban right now, using same method as I stated above.

Mookaa

Hi, just want to inform again. I am not sure, I got no ban right now, using same method as I stated above.
Can i ask u ? . U mean u start emu with ld multiplayer and then u start bot after game started ? or u just use Ld but didnt use any bot

yogatir

Bot won't work that way in my case. So I need to start emu from the bot.

I tried four times,
First one, I start emu without bot. No ban, play with new account and do mission until lvl 15.
Second one, using bot. Got banned when choosing character in my new account.
Third one, using bot again but this time no ban. Using it to do daily and stuff.
Forth one, using bot again thistime in my real account, no ban.

All I tried above is using same LD-multiplayer.

richieprayer

Hi, a little suggestion, we need to know, why it can detect us, personally, itry to change my bot setting into something completely different, but still the ban detect the bot. I have several suggestion :
1. when the bot click on certain part, can u make it random part ==> if im not mistaken our bot click on the same spot repeatly.
2.Can u make the timer "periodically" random time between some thing to something? so it will not repeat checking on the same time over and over.
3. We cannot fully do bot 24 hours, because our activity data will repeatly save in the same form, i think this is how they detect it. I begin to get banned after i leave the bot 24 hours, looping.

If my and previous user suggestion is correct :
1. It didnt detect the bot, but it detect the our LD player, because i change my char from one LD to another LD (previouly another char got banned) which both was detected, then it got banned.

2.i use the new LD player, on new char, it was running smooth, for the whole night. it come to 2 conclusion,
* it will get banned when the level get higher, because it detect the bot aplication but didnt banned until we get higher level or
* waiting the data store in the game reach the limit it can be compared, did the char do a repetition action this whole time then it banned the char.

yogatir

Hi, a little suggestion, we need to know, why it can detect us, personally, itry to change my bot setting into something completely different, but still the ban detect the bot. I have several suggestion :
1. when the bot click on certain part, can u make it random part ==> if im not mistaken our bot click on the same spot repeatly.
2.Can u make the timer "periodically" random time between some thing to something? so it will not repeat checking on the same time over and over.
3. We cannot fully do bot 24 hours, because our activity data will repeatly save in the same form, i think this is how they detect it. I begin to get banned after i leave the bot 24 hours, looping.

If my and previous user suggestion is correct :
1. It didnt detect the bot, but it detect the our LD player, because i change my char from one LD to another LD (previouly another char got banned) which both was detected, then it got banned.

2.i use the new LD player, on new char, it was running smooth, for the whole night. it come to 2 conclusion,
* it will get banned when the level get higher, because it detect the bot aplication but didnt banned until we get higher level or
* waiting the data store in the game reach the limit it can be compared, did the char do a repetition action this whole time then it banned the char.
Try other emulator