Bugs Report Don't recover guest account

Joe

After recovering of guest account the game maintains the same account that was before patch 28.0

Joe

The bot has the option to backup guest accounts and recovers it so I have several guest account and playing them. Now when I try to load other accounts bot doesn't load it. I guess that the game path of the guest account has been changed. Can you fix that option, please?

Phoebe Ryan

Administrator
Sir, the game path of the guest account hasn't been changed. Please confirm the region, and if you have changed the emulator, you may not be able to load.
If your page is showing like this, your guest account might be banned.

Phoebe Ryan

Administrator
The bot has the option to backup guest accounts and recovers it so I have several guest account and playing them. Now when I try to load other accounts bot doesn't load it. I guess that the game path of the guest account has been changed. Can you fix that option, please?
Sir, maybe you can check this new version to backup your guest accounts.
https://mega.nz/file/jXBXQIRY#mumd3viw-wfFTOQXhD_1l1FWtuKxbyLqmspn4RdIXiI

But you should know playing the game with the guest account is not safe.
You don't know when the official will delete your guest account data without notification.
So I suggest you create some new accounts.

Joe

Something happened with bot I reinstalled it and now it works as intended. Sorry for the inconvenience. Yep i've installed the new version.