Not open for further replies.

YoungSavaeQAQ

Administrator
------------------------------------------------
Read carefully!!!
------------------------------------------------

Q:Free or paid?

A: OuchM Bot now is Free.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q: What device I could bot ROX

A: We Now only support LD player. May consider red finger in future patch
-OuchM Bot is based on LDPlayer , so we strongly recommend that you use LDPlayer.
You can download it : https://en.ldplayer.net

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q:What emulator should I use and how to set up

A:We suggest to use LD player ver 3.78, if you computer is conflict with this ver, you could try 4.0. But don't not use 4.0 64 bit LD player. For emulator set up, please see the following picture.

Q:Why the UI of ouchm bot is different from others'. And the feature looks odd.

A:This could lead by your computer resolution setting. Right click, and select display setting, and set texture size to 100%

Q:Why mine does not go to the OX quiz.

A:Might check your current time zone is fit with the server. If your time zone is GMT+8. You might want to set a hours delay etc.

Q:Why my character stuck and town and showing pathing? Or I just record an AFK point, but why the bot not lead my character to the right place instead of pathing?

A: Please check your computer setting according to following step

Last edited by a moderator:

Li Na

Administrator
Staff member
Q:How to use props automatically.

A:
Put the props you want to use in the shortcut bar

Choose the position corresponding to the prop

Status
Not open for further replies.