Bugs Report Known bug after update(Cant do any other activites except farming)

Eplison4

Greetings all members and admin.
After just finish the update, i encounter some error.
I set my bot to do the each task / setting separately. Example mining,fishing,gardening,auto dungeon,ox,xavier,tavern and etc.

But now all previous setting which is working are'nt working as usual after update & my char just stand still and do nothing. No matter what task or setting i've used. Beside the thing that working ONLY farm,auto check or collecting reward and daily things...
Below are the picture of the setting of mine.Need Help !

(Is there something wrong with the update regarding to the time global setting like utc or gmt ?)

View attachment 1254

Any idea how to solve this...

Attachments

Last edited:

Li Na

Administrator
Staff member
The execution time of the current function is executed according to the time of the game, no longer execute according to computer time.
(PS: The computer time can be changed back to your country's time, no longer the same as the game time)

Please set the execution time of the daily task to the time of the current game.
No longer execute according to computer time

If the character still can’t perform daily tasks
Please contact our Facebook, I want to connect to your computer remotely to check the reason:

Last edited:

Eplison4

The execution time of the current function is executed according to the time of the game, no longer execute according to computer time.
(PS: The computer time can be changed back to your country's time, no longer the same as the game time)

Please set the execution time of the daily task to the time of the current game.
No longer execute according to computer time
View attachment 1262

Please contact our Facebook, I want to connect to your computer remotely to check the reason:

I will try right now and try to find the differences.. Thx Miss cuz rply

Li Na

Administrator
Staff member
I will try right now and try to find the differences.. Thx Miss cuz rply
My pleasure

Eplison4

My pleasure
I think it just simply work as charm for now but im just try only for the Xavier Mission & according to game time.. it works and it doesn't follow the pc time anymore... It just follow the game time.. Anyway, if it just work then it ok.. ^_^.. As long as it works... ^_^

(Another thread for you @Li Na to be answer in here) (Click Here)

Last edited: