Bugs Report Mini Mvp Data Eror

StepUp

Same thing keep happening to me too. Its seriously wasting my time afk there with this error. I seriously not planning to continue after my license expired. Btw im using cloudphone redfinger, anyway the error non stop occur in both cloudphone and latest version of ldplayer.

Phoebe Ryan

Administrator
Same thing keep happening to me too. Its seriously wasting my time afk there with this error. I seriously not planning to continue after my license expired. Btw im using cloudphone redfinger, anyway the error non stop occur in both cloudphone and latest version of ldplayer.
Sir, Please use the version 3.78 version ld player, we currently do not support the 4.0 version.
Hope this will help you. For the problem of cloud phone, i've already let my dev know, so sorry for any inconvenience, sir.

ErickChow

i just install fille what i get on fb messanger , no another problem ,,,i install ouchm on my Ld player 3.78. every i start to open ouchm detected no root device.. pleas help fix sir?? are anny compensation about this eror

ayeyoh

What is the solution in this error? Put the solution here in the forum and not in FB so everyone can fix their problem!
This Data Error is happening for more than 1 month now.

Phoebe Ryan

Administrator
What is the solution in this error? Put the solution here in the forum and not in FB so everyone can fix their problem!
This Data Error is happening for more than 1 month now.
This will happen due to the wrong settings, sir. If you encounter the same problem, we will check your settings and see is it correct or not, everyone has different settings. And through FB, we can give you a faster response.

ayeyoh

The setting that we are using was working for months and the data error start since January with the same settings.
I don't see anything wrong in the settings.

Phoebe Ryan

Administrator
The setting that we are using was working for months and the data error start since January with the same settings.
I don't see anything wrong in the settings.
That's the reason we offer one to one customer service through FB, we want to help you, but you should cooperate with us.