Bugs Report MVP Hunt problem

Cardiac

1571620754087.jpg

I have set every function as shown in the attached photo but the bot always shows the wording, all searching points checked, and recheck boss time again and again. How to fix this problem. Thanks for your kindness.

Yuki Lena

Administrator
Did you add any coordinate to the boss list?

You may try deleting all bosses from the list and re-adding them without a coordinate, and please make sure to have 'Use wings to look for Boss' checked.

Cardiac

I have more question. How to set the bot to avoid walking to the map in MVP hunting mode instead of using Kafra NPC.

Yuki Lena

Administrator
If you have this option checked, you will be able to use Kafra from major towns

and you should also note that some maps are not on the Kafra list which means you will walk to those maps. :unsure:

Phoebe Ryan

Administrator
Hi admin, is adding a coordinate of the map of MVP a must for the character to know where to go?
For MVP in the laboratory 1F and 3F, is not allowed to use TP and you have to set the coordinate for it. For other MVP, you don't need to set the coordinate. But if you want, still allowed, and it will be more efficiently. :)

Yuki Lena

Administrator
Thanks for your feedback , i will note and tell dev the situation .In Subsequent version,we will try to solve it . :)

skeith

Need help,

many times, all my MVP hunting list shows appeared but my bot didnt go and hunts them and just continue farming.

please advice. Thanks

skeith

Could you please make a short video on the problem in game? and please do include your OuchM settings as well.

thats basically how it looks.

the character went back to farming when the MPV spawning time is too long. After that, it wont go back to hunt MVP anymore although it is still within the preset MPV hunting time.

skeith

Please send the screenshot of your settings to me.
I tried to shut the “auto supplement” and auto buy wing of fly/butterfly/auto sell item off.

everything went smoothly for 2 days straight.

I’m out stations for couple of days, will update with my settings when I got my laptop.

yarbii

For MVP in the laboratory 1F and 3F, is not allowed to use TP and you have to set the coordinate for it. For other MVP, you don't need to set the coordinate. But if you want, still allowed, and it will be more efficiently. :)
You can flywing. After you finished the main quest.