Questions [Purchase] Please keep support rom bot

kcc

Hi can you guys enable purchase link and keep support rom bot, me and my friend cannot purchase it for a week...

Phoebe Ryan

Administrator
Sir, For RO game bot, we're doing some adjustment of the product, so we will not provide the keys anymore, sir. Sorry for that, hope you can understand, sir. Since it's too hard to maintain the Bot now, the official changed a lot of mechanisms against the Bot. We want to know how many people still want to use the bot. If it can't meet our requirements, we will consider shutting it down.

Reactions: kcc

toyvints

Hope they continue the bot.. been u sing it for 3 months and i love it, i mean technical difficulties are there but customer support also is fast..hope they release it again soon..hehe

Aldouspogi

I hope that the service will not shutdown, because with your service my account improves a lot. I hope to release it soon ill continue to support and encourage others to use this program.

Phoebe Ryan

Administrator
Thanks for your support, sir. We will consider that and if we will continue, we will make an announcement. 😊

blob25

Sad too see this go even tho it is full of bugs due to games changes and what not it was still very useful. I don't know how few of us uses this and how much you spend for maintenance but if you decide to continue this software, we few will still continue supporting it. Best of luck.

Bomoh

Been using this, its such a great bot. Hope they continue development of this bot, of course dev you have my support!

mangki

Hi Admin, in all honesty, this was a good bot program, however, I see the following problems
1. Users mainly use the program for mvp/mini hunt 24/7 other features are totally mostly useless and not used.
2. With the change of the mvp/mini mechanics wherein they spawn all at the same time, this makes #1 less effective
3. In regards to #1 and #2 people don't like to pay for features which have been less effective, it is mainly because of the patch happened in #2
4. Too many features to support which in turn too many bugs introduced and too many fixes need to do wherein sometimes only 1 users actually use that feature.

I think if we can limit the feature of the bot first mainly focus on mvp/mini hunting feature, improve it more such as priorities and other suggestions made by the users will do. Adjust the pricing as mainly SEA players can't afford. Then I guess after that can introduce features base on what the community needs.

Phoebe Ryan

Administrator
Sorry, everyone, eventually we decide to shut it down, hope you enjoy the time when you had Ouchm RO Bot, sorry about that. Best wishes and stay healthy for you and your family.