"Restart the game when connect with memory Wrongly"

miekov

So I use bot wodn, and I also do the same thing as you guys to run the bot but can't start the game automatically and when I start it manually, this notification appears "Restart the game when it is connected with wrong memory".

Im using redfinger anyway, what should i do to fix that?

YoungSavage

Staff member
So I use bot wodn, and I also do the same thing as you guys to run the bot but can't start the game automatically and when I start it manually, this notification appears "Restart the game when it is connected with wrong memory".

Sir, may I ask you what version of LD player you are using right now?

YoungSavage

Staff member

Sir, the WODM bot currently does not support cloud phone yet. We will add cloud phone supporting at future update. So we suggest you to use bot in emulator.

miekov

Sir, the WODM bot currently does not support cloud phone yet. We will add cloud phone supporting at future update. So we suggest you to use bot in emulator.
Oh okay, let me know if u guys already make it available for cloud phone, thanks