Bugs Report "Unable to find potion/pet feed"

Extirpator

The bot is still having error with finding potion/pet feed. I am stuck in town, going through a 2-3 cycle loop buying potions. I set parameter to return if pot is < 2. Bot return to buy potion when I have already 100 in bag. After buying 100, it "detects" potion is <2, so goes back to buy 100 more.

The bot is still having error with finding potion/pet feed. I am stuck in town, going through a 2-3 cycle loop buying potions. I set parameter to return if pot is < 2. Bot return to buy potion when I have already 100 in bag. After buying 100, it "detects" potion is <2, so goes back to buy 100 more.
try to re-enter the game through the bot, and do not touch the size of the AI and do not use the camera’s distance. This is a very old bug, it helped me to treat it like that.

Extirpator

I don't see my family name anywhere. Where do you see it?

I don't use CTRL + mouse.
The window button is outside of the game screen, it shouldn't affect the bot, and it didn't in the pass. I'll put the window button away, just in-case.

Vengence

there seems to be an issue with the potions still, it will still go back and buy potions even after just being in town.