Suggestions VMOS

Depotato

It would be awesome for this to work in VMOS. LD Player on PC is slow when using Ouchm. Hoping it would work in VMOS with same resolution of cloud phone.

Right now, I'm able to open Ouchm in VMOS but I can only get to the login screen of ROM, then it will force close "Ragnarok M has stopped.

Phoebe Ryan

Administrator
It would be awesome for this to work in VMOS. LD Player on PC is slow when using Ouchm. Hoping it would work in VMOS with same resolution of cloud phone.

Right now, I'm able to open Ouchm in VMOS but I can only get to the login screen of ROM, then it will force close "Ragnarok M has stopped.
Sir, our Bot was developed based on LD Player, so we highly recommend you use the LD Player. You can also use it on "Nox" emulator. For other emulators, we can't make sure it will work or not. Maybe we will consider to develop it in the future.
Thanks for your understanding.😊

Depotato

Sir, our Bot was developed based on LD Player, so we highly recommend you use the LD Player. You can also use it on "Nox" emulator. For other emulators, we can't make sure it will work or not. Maybe we will consider to develop it in the future.
Thanks for your understanding.😊
Cool! VMOS is an emulator inside your android device (phone/tablet).